The recent changes mean super has to be high on everyone's agenda. The benefits are enormous. As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals. With changes to law governing limited borrowing within an SMSF, we can show you how you could leverage an investment(s) and accelerate your retirement investment.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, control administration costs and lead to a tax free income stream.
Superannuation law is still a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Crown Accounting we are expert in self-managed superannuation funds and can assist in establishing your self managed superannuation fund, if that's what you need. We are authorised representatives of and Australian AFSL and can advise on the establishment of your SMSF. We can offer financial planning advice for you if needed.
Services we offer include:
- Assistance with establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Advice regarding Non-recourse borrowing and leveraged investments
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund Audits
- Advice concerning Compliance with the SIS Act (1993) and related matters
- Advice concerning Taxation compliance and benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations
- Advice regarding Account based pensions
- Advice regarding trustee obligations