Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administrative tasks which take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you are complying with the Corporations Law.
The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Crown Accounting Pty Ltd we are able to relieve your of this burden. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus Issues
- Share transfers
- Registered Office Facility
Please contact us for further information about how we can help you to get back to the task of running your business.